Please review all shipping policies below before placing your order.
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours (during the week).
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 1-3 business days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. On rare occasions, parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 7 business days to arrive.
- Orders over $500 must be paid for via PayPal Express, no exceptions.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 business days.
- Expedited & Overnight shipping is available for an extra charge, please contact us prior to ordering for overnight pricing.
- Shipping time estimates are based on when the order ships, not when the order is placed.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and expedited orders, we can only control processing times.
- Shipping carrier changes may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- Surcharges may apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other US Protectorates.
- Shipping rates cannot be guaranteed until order is packaged & ready to ship. You will be contacted if additional shipping is required.
- Over-sized shipments will be an additional charge and will require a commercial loading dock for delivery. This is not specified in the item description, so you will be contacted prior to shipment for approval of additional charges.
- Hazardous Materials such as Air Bags & Seat Belts require an additional $50 Haz-Mat fee per item. We do not sell batteries through our website.
- We cannot ship internationally.
- We cannot accept COD orders.
- In the event that a part has been placed on back order, you will be contacted and given the option to cancel.
- In the event that a part has been discontinued, you will be refunded promptly if one cannot be located within a reasonable amount of time.
- We do not currently offer a free in-store pickup option. If you choose to pick up the order, you will still be responsible for any shipping charges.