- To begin the return process, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page including your order number.
- Return request needs to be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Please include a copy of your receipt/order number with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. (Unless a mistake was made on our end)
- We are not responsible for incorrect parts sent if you did not provide a VIN with the order.
- There is a 10% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition with part number label intact.
- We cannot take back used, installed or tested parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- Clearance priced accessories are not returnable. (This is not specified in the listing)
- We do reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet the above criteria.
Core Return Policy
- Cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- You do not need a Return Authorization to return a core; however, please include a copy of your receipt/order number with the core.
- Cores MUST BE returned in the original box the new part came in to receive core credit.
- Buyer is responsible for core return shipping charges.
- We reserve the right to deny any cores that do not meet manufacturer standards (cuts, welds, etc.).
- Buyer is responsible for shipping back to them if core return is denied.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- There is no penalty for cancelling an in stock item.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- All parts sold come with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty through the manufacturer.
- Dorschel Parts will NOT handle parts warranty claims through the website or over the phone.
- If you are not in the Rochester, NY area, warranty claims must be conducted at your local dealership.
- We will provide you with an official receipt to take to your local dealership (online receipt will not be sufficient).
- Your local dealership must diagnose the vehicle to determine if the part is faulty and the manufacturer (Nissan, Infiniti, Volkswagen) will replace the part in the event the part is determined to be faulty. Labor is not covered unless the part was originally installed at an authorized dealership.